Spent 3 nights at the San Luis Resort for a nursing convention in late April. From the moment we pulled up to the Valet attendent until we claimed our truck 3 days later, our experience was top notch. Check in was quick and effecient and my room was spectacular. I was in a king room on the 8th floor with the most beautiful views of the pool and gulf. The room was large, clean and very comfortable. Double sinks in the huge bathroom with spa inspired lotions/shampoos/soaps. The pool area is one of the best on the island. The H2O bar is a great night spot and has a swim up bar too. The front desk staff was helpful and somehow managed to use my name every single day!! Ordered room service breakfast one morning and it was excellent and well worth the expense. Dinner in the steakhouse one night was on par of Ruth Chris'. Overall, I cannot recommend this resort high enough! I will not be staying anywhere else on the island ever again!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The San Luis Resort, Spa & Conference Center is one of the Gulf Coast's finest beachfront properties offering a variety of luxury options. From Spa San Luis and the heated pool to its 40,000 sq. Ft. IACC conference center and magnificent gulf views, it's an ideal destination for vacationers, business travel and corporate meetings. Our AAA Four Diamond rated resort offers the finest in award-winning dining, overnight accommodations and first-class personalized and professional service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The San Luis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The San Luis Hotel Galveston
- San Luis Resort Galveston Texas
- San Luis Hotel Galveston
- San Louis Hotel Galveston