We were at the San Luis for a conference. The lobby was beautiful. Parking was plentiful in back and was both valet and self park. The pool area was gorgeous. The room was okay, bed was comfortable. View from the balcony was great especially at night with the ship lights in the distance. The bathroom was not great. Tub, commode, sinks, closet, coffee maker are all in the same room. Desk staff was friendly. Maid was not consistent about leaving bath mats and washclothes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The San Luis Resort, Spa & Conference Center is one of the Gulf Coast's finest beachfront properties offering a variety of luxury options. From Spa San Luis and the heated pool to its 40,000 sq. Ft. IACC conference center and magnificent gulf views, it's an ideal destination for vacationers, business travel and corporate meetings. Our AAA Four Diamond rated resort offers the finest in award-winning dining, overnight accommodations and first-class personalized and professional service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The San Luis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The San Luis Hotel Galveston
- San Luis Resort Galveston Texas
- San Luis Hotel Galveston
- San Louis Hotel Galveston