The San Luis is beautifully decorated for the holidays and very luxe any time if year. We were allowed to check in early and enjoy the pool.Temp was in the 70's so we were able ti enjoy the heated pool, grotto, swim up bar and the (chilly) waterslide. The piano music begins at 8pm. We had the option of ordering from the Steakhouse or the cafe and we ate in the piano bar. Our waitress was very pleasant. Our only problem was getting the additional air mattress brought to the room. Our daughter decided to join us after we reserved a king rm. Even though we called and ordered the day before we arrived it took 5 calls to the desk and my husband finally getting a meeting before the mattress was brought
up about 11pm. Otherwise it was a good stay.
- Also Known As:
- The San Luis Hotel Galveston
- San Luis Hotel
- The San Luis Hotel
- San Luis Resort Galveston Texas
- San Luis Hotel Galveston
- San Louis Hotel Galveston
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The San Luis Resort, Spa & Conference Center is one of the Gulf Coast’s finest beachfront properties offering a variety of luxury options. From Spa San Luis and the heated pool to its 40,000 sq. ft. IACC conference center and magnificent gulf views, it’s an ideal destination vacationers, business travel and corporate meetings. The AAA Four Diamond rated resort hotel offers the finest in award-winning dining, overnight accommodations and first-class personalized and professional service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel, Olotels and Tingo so you can book your The San Luis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.