The San Luis offers all the things one needs for several days stay, and is well located on the island. However, rooms are pretty basic to be calling this a resort. Plus, the entire property could use some refreshing. We had to call maintenance to manually switch from a/c to heat, then again a couple days later to switch back to a/c. The level of quality service from housekeeping is abysmal. Including one of my pet peeves of only rinsing glasses and cups in bathroom sink before returning them to service. If this were not the host hotel for our event, we'd have stayed elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The San Luis Resort, Spa & Conference Center is one of the Gulf Coast's finest beachfront properties offering a variety of luxury options. From Spa San Luis and the heated pool to its 40,000 sq. Ft. IACC conference center and magnificent gulf views, it's an ideal destination for vacationers, business travel and corporate meetings. Our AAA Four Diamond rated resort offers the finest in award-winning dining, overnight accommodations and first-class personalized and professional service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The San Luis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The San Luis Hotel Galveston
- San Luis Resort Galveston Texas
- San Luis Hotel Galveston
- San Louis Hotel Galveston