“Nice, small hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn Galveston East Beach

Save Saved
You added La Quinta Inn Galveston East Beach to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn Galveston East Beach
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1402 Seawall Blvd, Galveston, Galveston Island, TX 77550-8199   |
Ranked #23 of 49 Hotels in Galveston
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Nice, small hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

Staff is friendly . Rooms are clean and cozy. Breakfast was good. The location is great. On site security is nice so you dont have to worry about your car or loud teenagers. All in all I would stay here again. It is not a luxury hotel but you really can't beat it for ybe price.

• Stayed May 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
BROKEN ARROW
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

TV guide did'nt work. Very difficult to find programs. Called desk, and they said it's been a problem for a while. Blamed it on a corporate problem. No excuse to let problem go on when others have already reported it.

• Stayed May 2013
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

First off, I want to say the receptionist who greeted us upon arrival that evening was very nice. When we walked into our room, it was pretty nice, besides the smell( I didnt realize it was a pet friendly hotel, so that was my mistake), beds were nice and tidy looking and it look just like the pictures. However, after my husband and I came back to the room that night, around 11:00 pm, and wanted to shower, I entered the bathroom and it was this horrible smell, like a truck driver bathroom smell :( so i start searching to see if the smell is coming from shower curtain, as I pull open shower curtain, I see a hair in tub, so as I try to wipe it away with tissue, I notice there is also a film of sand throughout tub floor, then another hair! So I am kinda upset now, but then I look up shower curtain and I see a wet towel hanging from shower curtain bar!!! Not OUR wet towel, Someone Else's towel!!! So much for my 1 yr anniversary, but the Holiday Inn Express on Seawall sooo made up for the unfortunate experience here. If you are a halfway clean, decent person, Dont stay here!!! You will not feel relaxed here, go where we went, Holiday inn Express ob Seawall, almost same price a World of a difference, cleaan clean rooms, and attentive staff. Plus, I had to ask front desk lady at la Quinta for discount, They didnt even offer it to me after I kindly stated why we were checking out 2 days early. Plus, I contacted corporate so the rest could be refunded and its been over 24 hours and no response. Hope this helps.

• Stayed April 2013
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

My husband and I wanted a short overnite getaway on the beach, so we chose this hotel because of it's location, price, and well-known name. Check-in was a breeze, and the staff was very courteous. The room was wonderful, very comfortable, and everything we needed was available, (fridge, microwave, etc..) We didn't try the breakfast, slept in...We would definetely recommend staying here! The views of the beach were Awesome!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Arlington, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

If you are looking for a nicely priced, clean, safe and doggie friendly hotel, with a free continental breakfast, you can't beat La Quinta East Beach. The people at the front desk are friendly, helpful and do their best to make your stay enjoyable. The rooms are very clean and across from the beach with steps leading down to the water. We truly appreciate the hospitality of our entire family, including our 4-legged family member.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to La Quinta Inn Galveston East Beach? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn Galveston East Beach

Address: 1402 Seawall Blvd, Galveston, Galveston Island, TX 77550-8199
Beach Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#11 On the Beach Hotel in Galveston
Hotel Class:2 star — La Quinta Inn Galveston East Beach 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LaQuinta, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your La Quinta Inn Galveston East Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn Galveston Hotel Galveston
La Quinta Hotel Galveston
Galveston La Quinta
La Quinta Galveston

If you own or manage La Quinta Inn Galveston East Beach, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.