This place was just perfect for me and my daughter. I loved the location and the complex felt very safe for us 2 girls on our own. The suite we had was clean, well maintained and spacious. it would sleep 6 comfortably but I imagine it would be a bit of a squeeze when you are not in bed! 2 adults and 2 kids would be fine though. I thought the price was good for what you got. There were plenty of dishes, glasses etc - the only other thing I needed was a corkscrew! The bed was comfy and my daughter said the bunk was too. The pool was clean, the grounds were well kept and the staff were nice. I had a problem with my door lock but they sorted it out straight away - it wasnt a big deal but its good to know they are ready to help if there's a problem. Its a large complex but was very quiet even though it was full when we went. You could hear traffic if the balcony doors were open but that's all. Once they were closed all I could hear was the rather noisy drone from the AC (sounded like a jet engine!) but no noise from neighbors or outside. Had a sea view from the balcony as promised and could see it from the living room too through the french doors which was lovely. Because of the design of the building all suites should have a sea view. All in all I really enjoyed it here and can't wait to go back. Can't think of any negatives so no hesitation in recommending it to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa del Mar Beachfront Suites are a super value, ideal for a family vacation or a weekend getaway for two. Each fully furnished suite offers a private balcony for you to relax and enjoy the view as well as a small living area with a newly remodeled studio kitchen. There is a small private bedroom with a queen size bed and in the living area, a queen sofa sleeper and a set of Junior bunks designed for small children under the age of 10. We have two tropical pools (one seasonally heated), a trellised Bar-B-Que area, laundry facilities and Complimentary Wi-Fi is available in all suites and throughout the property. Our beautifully landscaped property also features conference and catering facilities ideal for family reunions, small groups and corporate retreats. Casa del Mar is conveniently located right on the Seawall beachfront, central to all of the Island's great restaurants, shopping and favorite attractions. Relax by the pool, take a sunset stroll on the beach or enjoy Galveston's rich Island history. Casa del Mar and Galveston Island offer something for everyone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Casa Del Mar Beachfront Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Mar Beachfront Hotel Galveston
- Casa Del Mar Beachfront Suites Galveston