Looked for a decent and cheap place to stay for a few nights while we visited Sclitterbahn. Based on other user reviews, I decided to give it a shot. Property layout is one of a kind, 2 pools on site, accomodations for 6, studio kitchen... Not disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa del Mar Beachfront Suites are a super value, ideal for a family vacation or a weekend getaway for two. Each fully furnished suite offers a private balcony for you to relax and enjoy the view as well as a small living area with a newly remodeled studio kitchen. There is a small private bedroom with a queen size bed and in the living area, a queen sofa sleeper and a set of Junior bunks designed for small children under the age of 10. We have two tropical pools (one seasonally heated), a trellised Bar-B-Que area, laundry facilities and Complimentary Wi-Fi is available in all suites and throughout the property. Our beautifully landscaped property also features conference and catering facilities ideal for family reunions, small groups and corporate retreats. Casa del Mar is conveniently located right on the Seawall beachfront, central to all of the Island's great restaurants, shopping and favorite attractions. Relax by the pool, take a sunset stroll on the beach or enjoy Galveston's rich Island history. Casa del Mar and Galveston Island offer something for everyone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Casa Del Mar Beachfront Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Mar Beachfront Hotel Galveston
- Casa Del Mar Beachfront Suites Galveston