We have been staying at Casa del Mar for our yearly vacation (and weekend get-a-ways throughout the year) for more than 10 years. We have never been disappointed.
Every room has a large balcony and great ocean view. The rooms are clean and very cleverly designed. The staff are friendly and always helpful.
The price is fabulous for what you get if you are looking for a clean, family-friendly place in a great location.
Just a quick jaunt across the street and you are on the beach, which is typically very well kept and has a lifeguard, rentals for beach chairs and umbrellas, etc. I say "typically" well kept because there are years where the seaweed is kind of yucky - but that's only happened once or twice and it of course has nothing to do with the condo - just thought I'd note it.
There is also a pier right across the street where you can go fishing and also hang out and get ice cream and snacks.
Casa del Mar is very conveniently located directly on the seawall, and you really won't beat the price for such a primo location on Galveston Island!
Can't imagine staying anywhere else.
P.S. get on their e-mail list and you get regular coupons for great deals throughout the year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa del Mar Beachfront Suites are a super value, ideal for a family vacation or a weekend getaway for two. Each fully furnished suite offers a private balcony for you to relax and enjoy the view as well as a small living area with a newly remodeled studio kitchen. There is a small private bedroom with a queen size bed and in the living area, a queen sofa sleeper and a set of Junior bunks designed for small children under the age of 10. We have two tropical pools (one seasonally heated), a trellised Bar-B-Que area, laundry facilities and Complimentary Wi-Fi is available in all suites and throughout the property. Our beautifully landscaped property also features conference and catering facilities ideal for family reunions, small groups and corporate retreats. Casa del Mar is conveniently located right on the Seawall beachfront, central to all of the Island's great restaurants, shopping and favorite attractions. Relax by the pool, take a sunset stroll on the beach or enjoy Galveston's rich Island history. Casa del Mar and Galveston Island offer something for everyone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Casa Del Mar Beachfront Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Mar Beachfront Hotel Galveston
- Casa Del Mar Beachfront Suites Galveston