As usual, Hampton Inns are consistent in delivering quality rooms and breakfast. This one was a room with king bed and balcony. Bed was comfortable. Room very spacious with desk and couch. Didn't have much time in the morning to enjoy as I had early conference to attend on the island the next morning. The refrigerator and microwave are a great addition when you have extended stay and need food in the room.
Huge aquarium in the lobby is something you won't see at other Hamptons.
To quote another TripAdvisor member, my room also faced the oh-so-scenic Walmart. But it was quiet, and that is what is very important to me.
So once again, given a choice, I will choose Hampton over other hotel chains.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Galveston Hotel
- Hampton Inn And Suites Galveston
- Hampton Inn & Suites Galveston Hotel Galveston
- Hampton Inn Hotel Galveston
- Hampton Inn Galveston
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Galveston hotel is right by the Galveston Seawall, Moody Gardens, the beach, and historic sites. The hotel offers a free full hot breakfast every day, free high-speed internet and Wi-Fi, outdoor pool and whirlpool, fitness center, and meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Galveston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.