One word of warning: the balcony rooms overlook the parking lot of the Walmart across the street! Not exactly what I would call a view.
Our king room on the 3rd floor was very nice and roomy. There was a small kitchenette – refrig, sink, microwave. A couch and coffee table were also in the room. Breakfast was your typical Hampton fare. Just ½ block from the seawall; a 4-5 mile drive to downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Galveston hotel is right by the Galveston Seawall, Moody Gardens, the beach, and historic sites. The hotel offers a free full hot breakfast every day, free high-speed internet and Wi-Fi, outdoor pool and whirlpool, fitness center, and meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Galveston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Galveston Hotel Galveston
- Hampton Inn And Suites Galveston
- Hampton Inn Hotel Galveston
- Hampton Inn Galveston