We have stayed here twice in the past few months. The front desk is always helpful and friendly.
The brkfst area is large,clean and airy and the food plentiful.
Walmart is across the street.
The rooms are clean and fresh. The flatscreen tv's great. We love the microwave and mini refrig in the room.
The underground parking lot does fill up fast and we had to park outside on several occasions. But really no big deal. We didn't use the pool but saw many enjoying themselves.
Would def recommend. Have stayed in many hotels on the Seawall and this rates up with the Hilton for room quality in my opinion.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Galveston Hotel
- Hampton Inn & Suites Galveston Hotel Galveston
- Hampton Inn And Suites Galveston
- Hampton Inn Hotel Galveston
- Hampton Inn Galveston
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Galveston hotel is right by the Galveston Seawall, Moody Gardens, the beach, and historic sites. The hotel offers a free full hot breakfast every day, free high-speed internet and Wi-Fi, outdoor pool and whirlpool, fitness center, and meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Galveston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.