I've stayed here three times now and each visit has been pleasant. I've always found the staff to be helpful and friendly. The room is always clean and the decor up to date. The bed is very comfortable too. I'm not crazy about the pool (which is in the back of the property next to the parking lot) but then again, the beach is across the road. For Galveston and for the price, this is a great hotel. It's a Hampton Inn--not the Waldorf Astoria--and it delivers a quality of stay that is exactly on par with Hampton properties. I like the location too--just a stone's throw from the Sea Wall and a vigorous evening walk from a host of restaurants. Galveston is not exactly Miami's South Beach, after all. I just take the whole package for what it is and enjoy it. Like Galveston, this hotel has much to commend it if you leave yourself open to pleasure that is not one-size-fits-all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Galveston hotel is right by the Galveston Seawall, Moody Gardens, the beach, and historic sites. The hotel offers a free full hot breakfast every day, free high-speed internet and Wi-Fi, outdoor pool and whirlpool, fitness center, and meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Galveston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Galveston
- Hampton Inn & Suites Galveston Hotel Galveston
- Hampton Inn Hotel Galveston
- Hampton Inn Galveston