“Clean Rooms” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Galveston

You added Baymont Inn & Suites Galveston to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites Galveston
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2826 63rd Street, Galveston, Galveston Island, TX 77551   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #18 of 49 Hotels in Galveston

3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

The customer reviews are mostly accurate; it is a decent 3 star hotel for the price you pay (I booked from their site & received a discount). We arrived a few hours early and they allowed us to check in. No problems with the rooms, clean, house cleaning came regularly. Free breakfast was included with the rooms but we opted out and went to nearby Mcdonalds instead since waffles was the only item on the menu. It is off the Seawall but still walking distance from the beach and close to the city attractions. Microwave & fridge in rooms are a +. The pool is small, good for young kids not adults; only 5 feet deep. My only regret is paying for a balcony room with a "gulf view" which is truly deceiving. There are only 4-5 rooms located at the front of the hotel with a "true view" of the gulf. My room faced the Super 8 motel next door, so that along with the parking lot was my view and if I stuck my head over the balcony I got a glimpse of the beach. I wouldn't rule out ever staying here again but if I do, I'd save a few $ and skip the balcony.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

baymontinngalveston, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Galveston, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
Thank you for all the wonderful comments and helpful tips you have provided. Here at the Baymont we strive for excellence, and treat our guests with the highest standard of service. Thank you again for making Baymont your home away from home, we hope to see in the future.
Travelers also viewed these Galveston hotels
Comfort Inn & Suites Beachfront
#11 of 49 in Galveston
4.0 of 5 stars 109 reviews
BEST WESTERN PLUS Seawall Inn & Suites by the Beach
Holiday Inn Club Vacations Galveston Beach Resort

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Galveston? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites Galveston

Address: 2826 63rd Street, Galveston, Galveston Island, TX 77551
Free Breakfast Room Service Wheelchair access
#12 Business Hotel in Galveston
#14 Romantic Hotel in Galveston
Price Range (Based on Average Rates):
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Baymont Inn & Suites Galveston 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Galveston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Baymont Inn And Suites Galveston