I stay with my family at this hotel. Check in wasn't what I expected, the manager Reese didn't greet me as a priority Club member. (I'm platinum ) Not to mention I did not receive any water. My family and i loved the Kids suite. I don't like that they took away movie night for the kids . This is supposed to be a family hotels . That was 25% of the reason why I come to this hotel. My phone in my room didn't work. My tv was very fuzzy. The maintenance man Mario was great he really tried to help. Eleanor was very helpful and moved us to another room. She gave us free breakfast, for all the problems we will have. The next day we had door lock problems. Debbie was helpful with getting the maintenance man to fix my door but you could smell the alcohol on my breath. I surely know that this hotel doesn't let employees drink on the clock . Is so that's very unprofessional . The restaurant is very beautiful . The food was okay could have been a little bit better. Breakfast was wounderful. Tommy is a really nice bartender . Checking out was okay, this was the first time I couldn't do express checkout. Due to no bill under my door . All in All i like the hotel and some of the changes. Not all of them. So next year we might stay some where, where they cater to my children.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort Galveston Beach Hotel Galveston
- Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort Galveston Beach Hotel
- Holiday Inn Galveston
- Galveston Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just steps from the Gulf of Mexico, Galveston Beach Hotel, Galveston's newest beachfront boutique hotel, is located on the Seawall near the Pleasure Pier and East Beach, our property is the perfect escape from the daily grind. Only 200ft from the sandy beach, you are sure to enjoy Captain Jacks Beach Bar, this large palapa-style bar is famous in Galveston and is a favorite of locals and tourists alike. Jacks offers great views of the Gulf of Mexico from 2 sun decks and a dozen ocean view tables. Captain Jacks also offers a full menu with island favorites such as, fresh fish tacos, char grilled burgers and fresh cut fries. Visit Jacks during the summer months for live entertainment from local artists on our own elevated band stage! Free Wi-Fi, a flat screen TV and a mini-refrigerator are featured in all of the temperature-controlled rooms at Galveston Beach Hotel. Most rooms offer fantastic panoramic views of the Gulf of Mexico and public beaches. Our on-site restaurant offers a full breakfast menu to start your day off right. Just minutes from the cruise terminal our property offers great cruise packages including parking and shuttle transportation. Whether you are going to the beach, on a cruise or in Galveston on business, you are sure to have a comfortable stay with memories that last a lifetime. Our property offers; bunk bed suites, private balconies, a magnificent free form pool with a swim up bar and waterfall, a family friendly restaurant, room service, a full gift shop and arcade! You can truly kick off your shoes and relax at the Galveston Beach Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Galveston Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.