Just returned from a 4 day stay at the HI Sunspree Galveston. I have no downside to speak of. The hotel was very clean, the staff was great. Food at Kokomo's was fine, not a huge menu, salads, steaks, burgers, sandwitches, soups and seafood dishes. Wait staff was fine and the food was good with average prices. I will return to this hotel for sure. Nice pool and swim up bar at Capitan Jacks palapa bar on the property.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort Galveston Beach Hotel Galveston
- Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort Galveston Beach Hotel
- Holiday Inn Galveston
- Galveston Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Over looking the Gulf of Mexico, Galveston Beach Hotel,is located on Seawall Blvd. Just 7 blocks down from Galveston Island's Historic Pleasure Pier. Enjoy a beach front cocktail at Captain Jacks or relax poolside, allow Galveston Beach Hotel to be your getaway. Most rooms offer balconies with fantastic panoramic views the beach and we are centrally located to ensure ease of travel to local destinations. We offer breakfast daily and a breakfast buffet on the weekend. Just minutes from the cruise terminal, our property offers great cruise packages including parking and shuttle transportation. Whether you are going to the beach, on a cruise or in Galveston on business, you are sure to have a comfortable stay at Galveston Beach Hotel. Our property offers bunk bed kid suites, private balconies, a great pool, and beautiful beach views. We invite you to be our guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Galveston Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.