Added a night in Galveston to a Houston convention week. Selected this inn on price and location. It iadvertizes itself as the best Seawall value and to my knowledge it is indeed a value. Inn is on the seawall and views from the small decks off of each room are great over looking Gulf and Galveston Seawall. Room was typical quality for this level of hotel with some signs of use and expected beachfront salt water corrosion in spots. Very convenient just off of end of I-45 thoroughfare to Houston. It is walking distance from several good restaurants, shops and a great place to base a Galveston visit.
Staff is very freindly and helpful. Seemed more like a residence type environment than a hotel. People seemed very comfortable with the place. Hotel seemed to be a favorite for both economy minded business people (evident in the morning as business dressed people left early) and older people using this as an extended stay base for an escape from northern weather. Enjoyed a brief chat with some of those folks lounging outside near the laundry and pool. Breakfast was above average for this type of accomodation.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn & Suites Galveston Hotel Galveston
- Quality Inn And Suites Galveston
- Quality Inn & Suites Galveston Hotel
- Quality Inn Hotel Galveston
- Quality Inn Galveston
- Galveston Quality Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Venere, Expedia, Olotels, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Galveston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.