We stayed in a two room unit. It was great. My family was able to stay in one room and my cousins were able to stay in the other room, but we were still joined together. The washer and dryer in the unit was excellent. We were on the second floor, which was good, because the elevator is slow when everyone is checking out. The view was excellent from both of our balconies. Our room looked onto the pool, great to see the kids below! It felt more like staying in an apartment than a hotel!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations Galveston Beach Resort offers a wonderfully relaxing experience for couples and families alike. This quiet beachfront resort is located on the Texas Gulf coast south near the historic port city of Galveston. The city is a charming, Victorian-era treasure filled with authentic period architecture and strong echoes of the 1800s. Set away from the bustle of downtown, you'll enjoy villa accommodations with fully equipped kitchens, living and dining areas, plus free Wi-Fi internet access. All villas feature private balconies overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. The heated, outdoor infinity-edge pool and large hot tub offer direct, waterfront beach access and a new recreation area. Kids enjoy half-court basketball, shuffleboard court, beach volleyball and tetherball, while you'll love the fitness center available to guests 24/7 and picnic areas for outdoor dining. A small Marketplace store is available for guest convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Club Vacations Galveston Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Escapes! To The Gulf At Galveston Hotel Galveston
- Escapes To The Gulf Galveston
- Escapes Galveston