We stayed in a 4th floor suite facing the east with a view of the beach. The room had a queen size fold out couch that was comfortable and a King bed in the bedroom. The room was very clean and had everything we needed. If we had need of anything for the kitchen, any games, or videos we could borrow or rent from the office. You at times could hear chairs being moved on the floor above at night but the room was comfortable. The bathroom was huge and had a jetted tub and large shower. They even provided beach towels and sand buckets. The hotel is located right on the beach with direct access, very convenient. The beach is one of the nicer ones I've been to in the area. Highly recommended.
- Also Known As:
- Escapes! To The Gulf At Galveston Hotel Galveston
- Escapes! To The Gulf At Galveston Hotel
- Escapes To The Gulf Galveston
- Escapes Galveston
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spectacular, unobstructed views of sparkling turquoise waters from your private villa balcony are waiting for you at Galveston on the Gulf. Located on a Texas barrier island in the Gulf of Mexico, Galveston offers miles of beautiful, unspoiled beaches and a quiet location away from all the activity found further down the island.The tropical setting and relaxing atmosphere of the resort invites blissful relaxation for you and your family. Enjoy time together lounging by the oceanfront pool deck featuring a generous hot tub and heated infinity-edge pool that seems to stretch to the ocean. For the younger set, there’s a kiddie pool and of course, plenty of sandy beach and warm Gulf waters on your doorstep in which to play! And right next door is a public beachfront pavilion with facilities on an educational wetlands preserve.About 15 miles up the coast of the island you’ll find Postoffice Street in the Historic District, home to many tree-lined art galleries, coffee shops and over two-dozen historical buildings. Additionally, Gallery Row features antiques, collectibles and fine art, while Stand Avenue offers plenty of shopping, boutiques, festivals and nightlife. Great dining options can be found along the shore as well as downtown.With a wonderfully relaxing atmosphere, as well as a downtown historic district famous for its lovely 19th-century Victorian architecture, great restaurants and family attractions, there are plenty of reasons that make Galveston a popular family vacation destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, BookIt.com, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Club Vacations Galveston Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.