We bought a half off deal to stay one night. I sincerely wish we would have purchased more than one. It was a steal. They let us pay an extra $30 to book a lock off, which allowed us to have 7 people there. The king suite with a whirlpool tub and a larger kitchen was fabulous! The other room was significantly smaller, with a queen bedroom and a sleeper sofa. It would be enough for two people, but a tight squeeze. It would be a great place for an extended stay, since the kitchen allows for you to cook, and was fully stocked. The two rooms we had shared a washer/dryer. Each unit even came with goodies such as dishwasher detergent, laundry detergent, and fabric softener. The front desk offered a small library of movies, books, and board games, which was a nice touch. We'd definitely like to stay here again. Unfortunately, the regular prices might be a little too high for us. The location is slightly secluded, with easy access to the beach. However, it is close enough to restaurants and shops to make it a perfect location.
- Also Known As:
- Escapes! To The Gulf At Galveston Hotel Galveston
- Escapes! To The Gulf At Galveston Hotel
- Escapes To The Gulf Galveston
- Escapes Galveston
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spectacular, unobstructed views of sparkling turquoise waters from your private villa balcony are waiting for you at Galveston on the Gulf. Located on a Texas barrier island in the Gulf of Mexico, Galveston offers miles of beautiful, unspoiled beaches and a quiet location away from all the activity found further down the island.The tropical setting and relaxing atmosphere of the resort invites blissful relaxation for you and your family. Enjoy time together lounging by the oceanfront pool deck featuring a generous hot tub and heated infinity-edge pool that seems to stretch to the ocean. For the younger set, there’s a kiddie pool and of course, plenty of sandy beach and warm Gulf waters on your doorstep in which to play! And right next door is a public beachfront pavilion with facilities on an educational wetlands preserve.About 15 miles up the coast of the island you’ll find Postoffice Street in the Historic District, home to many tree-lined art galleries, coffee shops and over two-dozen historical buildings. Additionally, Gallery Row features antiques, collectibles and fine art, while Stand Avenue offers plenty of shopping, boutiques, festivals and nightlife. Great dining options can be found along the shore as well as downtown.With a wonderfully relaxing atmosphere, as well as a downtown historic district famous for its lovely 19th-century Victorian architecture, great restaurants and family attractions, there are plenty of reasons that make Galveston a popular family vacation destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Club Vacations Galveston Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.