I booked the room through Groupon. Holiday Inn Vacations has acquired the property so it is undergoing renovation but we were not affected. Everything in the room is new. Comfortable bed. The decor is easy on the eye, mostly blues and browns. Clean! Clean!
I was disappointed to see the stove was not a glass cooktop style. It had been a while since I had seen a stove with the coils for heat!
The view is good from inside rooms. The pool is very nice.
Staff was very friendly.
Looking forward to going back next summer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations Galveston Beach Resort offers a wonderfully relaxing experience for couples and families alike. This quiet beachfront resort is located on the Texas Gulf coast south near the historic port city of Galveston. The city is a charming, Victorian-era treasure filled with authentic period architecture and strong echoes of the 1800s. Set away from the bustle of downtown, you'll enjoy villa accommodations with fully equipped kitchens, living and dining areas, plus free Wi-Fi internet access. All villas feature private balconies overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. The heated, outdoor infinity-edge pool and large hot tub offer direct, waterfront beach access and a new recreation area. Kids enjoy half-court basketball, shuffleboard court, beach volleyball and tetherball, while you'll love the fitness center available to guests 24/7 and picnic areas for outdoor dining. A small Marketplace store is available for guest convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Club Vacations Galveston Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Escapes! To The Gulf At Galveston Hotel Galveston
- Escapes To The Gulf Galveston
- Escapes Galveston