We bought a two night stay here with a groupon. It was a steal and we will be back. All rooms have a view of the gulf. Great way to wake up to this view. Pool and hot tub. Clean and comfortable with. Stocked kitchen. We had a little sitting area and were able to entertain and then the kids were up at the crack of dawn running down to the very clean beach. There are volleyball courts, picnic benches with grills, shuffleboard, basketball courts. Infinity edge pool, yes! even a spray shower for your feet at the end of the deck to the beach. Score! All quaint, clean, welcoming, perfect. We had a great time and it was more than just a room to sleep. We could have just stayed here the whole weekend if we had wanted to, but there is too much great seafood to eat on the island! Go to Benno's for the Cajun grilled oysters- to die for!
Next time we will bring groceries and hunker down at the zgalveston on the gulf condos.
- Also Known As:
- Escapes! To The Gulf At Galveston Hotel
- Escapes! To The Gulf At Galveston Hotel Galveston
- Escapes To The Gulf Galveston
- Escapes Galveston
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spectacular, unobstructed views of sparkling turquoise waters from your private villa balcony are waiting for you at Galveston on the Gulf. Located on a Texas barrier island in the Gulf of Mexico, Galveston offers miles of beautiful, unspoiled beaches and a quiet location away from all the activity found further down the island.The tropical setting and relaxing atmosphere of the resort invites blissful relaxation for you and your family. Enjoy time together lounging by the oceanfront pool deck featuring a generous hot tub and heated infinity-edge pool that seems to stretch to the ocean. For the younger set, there’s a kiddie pool and of course, plenty of sandy beach and warm Gulf waters on your doorstep in which to play! And right next door is a public beachfront pavilion with facilities on an educational wetlands preserve.About 15 miles up the coast of the island you’ll find Postoffice Street in the Historic District, home to many tree-lined art galleries, coffee shops and over two-dozen historical buildings. Additionally, Gallery Row features antiques, collectibles and fine art, while Stand Avenue offers plenty of shopping, boutiques, festivals and nightlife. Great dining options can be found along the shore as well as downtown.With a wonderfully relaxing atmosphere, as well as a downtown historic district famous for its lovely 19th-century Victorian architecture, great restaurants and family attractions, there are plenty of reasons that make Galveston a popular family vacation destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Club Vacations Galveston Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.