“Great service and great food.” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #114 of 263 Restaurants in Galveston
Cuisines: American, Diner, Vegetarian, Sandwiches
Springfield, Missouri, United States
“Great service and great food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

We ate here because it was with tne hotel we stayed at. The food was very fresh and had great flavor. I had a burger and was pleasantly surprised. My wife had a Reuben and said it was amazing. The staff was very friendly and the food was reasonably priced.

Visited June 2014

“Great burgers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

We ate lunch at The Jungle while our kids were at the water park. Very yummy burgers. Great prices. The guys running were super nice and helpful!

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Kansas City, Missouri
“Like it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

Good food and just across the parking lot from the Inn at the Waterpark. Big selection of salads, sandwiches with a breakfast buffet offered on weekends. We got a reuben and cuban sandwich and they were both great! The manager and staff were friendly and came by our table to make sure we were happy.

Visited February 2014
Haverhill, Massachusetts
“Awesome Burger”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

A most delicious Jungle Burger delivered to my Hotel room door. Was cooked to perfection and despite being delivered, was hot and absolutely delicious

Visited January 2014
Gulf Coast
“Good food, Delivers.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

I like this place the food is good and they deliver. I usually get the Chicken Avocado Salad and a small cup of soup or another small side. However as much as I like the food, the delivery needs work. Every single time I have ordered from here they forget something. Today no fork, or no crackers for my soup and Salad. Last time I had to call them back because all of my soup had dumped out in the bag and I didn't know it until the person was gone. Every single time something is missing with the delivery. I order usually once a week.

Other than that the food is fresh and taste home-made. The food value is good.

• Visited November 2013