“Nice and Clean” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard Galveston Island Gulf Front

You added Courtyard Galveston Island Gulf Front to your Saves list
Courtyard Galveston Island Gulf Front
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   9550 Seawall Boulevard, Galveston, Galveston Island, TX 77554   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Mobile Check-In
Ranked #17 of 49 Hotels in Galveston
Hagerstown
“Nice and Clean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

My first time in Galveston and my travel office put me up here. Very nice, clean, new hotel. I arrived the day of a big marathon in town and so my room wasn't ready. I knew it wasn't the hotel's fault because I could see the marathoners exiting an hour then two hours late from their room. The staff here was excellent! They offered me a complimentary drink and appetizer at the poolside bar while I waited. I travel ALOT, and have not been able to check in ALOT, and this type of service is rarely seen. When I got to the room, it was spotless and very comfortable. The only downside that I have noticed as I am writing this is the cell service, which is not the hotel's fault. They have noticed as well though, and are looking into installing cell boosters now. All in all, a great comfy room with very friendly staff and outstanding service.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
2 Thank David T

Travelers also viewed these Galveston hotels
Holiday Inn Club Vacations Galveston Beach Resort
Holiday Inn Resort Galveston-On The Beach
Comfort Inn & Suites Beachfront
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Galveston Beach
Casa Del Mar Beachfront Suites
TownePlace Suites Galveston Island Gulf Front

Been to Courtyard Galveston Island Gulf Front? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Courtyard Galveston Island Gulf Front

Address: 9550 Seawall Boulevard, Galveston, Galveston Island, TX 77554
Ranked #17 of 49 Hotels in Galveston
Price Range (Based on Average Rates):
Hotel Class:3 star — Courtyard Galveston Island Gulf Front 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Courtyard Galveston Island Gulf Front reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.