“I'm Hungry Just Thinking About It!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
AUSTIN
“I'm Hungry Just Thinking About It!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I think Leon's is the best BBQ on the island! Dang it's good. I've had the ribs and brisket and both were excellent. The portions are large enough that you might take some home with you. The brisket has a nice salt and pepper bark and the sauce has a nice little kick to it. No complaints from me.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Dallas
“Take home pickup on a Saturday”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

We had brisket, sausage and chicken. Everyone was happy with food. We went to store for pickup. Nice simple easy to sit in but very small place. Old store style. Not very pick up organized. They forgot potatoes and corn bread. We caught the potatoes were missing but had to go without cornbread. They called but we did not want them to bring it to us because we were out of town about 12 miles. Check order before driving off. They could have help get our order to car. Woman was more solicitous. Men seemed tired.

Visited July 2013
“Leon was disrespectful & I will NEVER return, especially to spend another $100.00+ on his so-so food.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

Half of the ribs were dry (they were the old ones), the others were ok, with not much seasoning, the brisket was also half fresh & half dry. The staff in the front were very pleasant but one person in the kitchen AND Mr. Leon were very rude & disrespectful. I'll NEVER spend $100.00+ nor will I spend $.50 (that's 50 cents)@ Leon's World's Finest Barbeque again.

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Lake Charles, Louisiana, United States
“Not good.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

I read all the reviews so we decided to go there. The ribs were ok, not great but ok. The brisket was very, very salty and tough. A small side is miniscule. It did not live up to its reviews at all. I won't return. I had such high hopes and they were crushed.

Visited May 2013
“Great breakfast and dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

This place was recommended by hotel we were staying in (Candlewood Suite) so we tried it for dinner the ribs and Boudin were awesome my coworker had the fish platter and said it was very good. The dinner was so good we had to try them the next morning for breakfast the large breakfast bowl was excellent and had enough left over for lunch. Will be making this a regular stopping place.

• Visited May 2013