“dog food would probably taste better” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Lake Jackson Texas, USA
“dog food would probably taste better”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I ordered the supreme nachos, the Botana for one, and my daughter ordered the Milanesa. NONE of these dishes were good. The meat was old and re-cooked. The fajitas didn't taste like they were fajitas at all. I was going to be rude and complain to get my money back but didn't have the heart to do so. Never will go there again. The hour ride home I was nauseaus, and am still belching that horrible food.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

austin
“The tortillas alone make it worth a visit!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

Breakfast was cheap and pretty good. For the price it is probably above average. No complaints, and would return again.

Visited November 2012
Rochester, Minnesota
“Food was authentic but a bit bland”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

The place looked really neat in an old building with Mexican decor. The menu was huge. The place had regulars that seemed to all know eachother. The food was all scratch made and was authentic Mexican but it was a bit bland. I don't think I would go back.

Visited November 2012
Houston, Texas
“Our Galveston breakfast stop, always.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012 via mobile

We visit Galveston very frequently and on our way out we stop here for breakfast burritos. Always. Very authentic Mexican atmosphere, surroundings, and food. It's a small restaurant not a chain so if your expecting that, you may not enjoy. We love the food. Ppl are always nice and the owner is there and does help around asking how service/food is. Truly reminds us of our vacations to Mexico. Visit them!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sapulpa, Oklahoma
“Dinner good, Breakfast was pretty bad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2011

DINNER: We stop to eat dinner at this place and I have to say they had the best Tortilla’s we have ever eaten! The service was great and the food was very very good, authentic, and tasty. It was so good we decided to eat there for breakfast…We would gladly eat dinner here again .

BREAKFAST: The service was really bad and different person of course. She messed up our order and then never brought us certain items (like our drinks). The bacon, I took one bite and spit it into a napkin, it had turned bad and I told my husband not to eat it. The eggs were okay so my husband asked for a to go box to take his eggs and she brought us two to go cups! We heard (not sure mgr, owner) asking her why another customer was not happy with the food. She would shake her head yes to everything but she never actually listened to what you said. We were disappointed after such a wonderful meal we received the night before for dinner.

• Visited August 2011