“Go here first!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 241 Restaurants in Galveston
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Dessert, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Frankston, Texas
“Go here first!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Quality, Service, Price, Atmosphere We went to a lot of rated restaurants from Trip Advisor my only regret is that we went here last. The place was spotless, the help was freindly, the food was superior, the selection great. This rates far above a large # of places very close by and rated better!

Visited March 2014

jlccf817
“Yummy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

Wonderful place for breakfast. My husband says this was in his top 5 breakfasts ever. I would have given it a perfect rating except you had to order at the counter. When I pay $20 for a meal I do prefer to be waited on. Other than that it was perfect and I will most likely go there again this week.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
McKinney, Texas
“A must DO in Galveton”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Nothing better, more dependable and better priced. Why we don't eat every meal here I will never understand......go, go, go. Then go to their bakery next door and the ADORABLE clothing store *Style* across the street.....those are our happy places within the first hour of being on the island.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Spring, Texas
“Good burger”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

Tasty. Though they got my order wrong-Server corrected it immediately. Obviously, a good place to go.

Visited March 2014
Madison, Wisconsin
“Good Burger...Comfortable Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

My husband and I had a late lunch here while visiting the Island. It was very comfortable. My husband had a jalapeno burger and he liked it...I had the turkey burger and liked it as well...both were juicy and flavorful. Plenty to eat! The place was clean...the only gripe I have is that the staff was not very attentive and seemed to really not care if we were there or not...never checked on us, smiled, or even looked at us. Not that we needed anything but a little attention might have been nice. Food was good though :)

• Visited February 2014