“Delicious!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Hamburgers
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Delicious!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

Excellent burgers with fresh baked buns and all the fixins! I love their potato wedges, and the seasoning is excellent. The cookies are so stinkin' good too. My only complaints are that the soda machine takes a long time, and the bathrooms were not clean. The food though- is 5 stars.

Visited August 2014

praireiveille, United States
“yum. delicious....fills you up”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

yum!!! not your ordinary hamburger place. burgers available with most any topping and extras, plus lots more. Milk shakes are a must to try

Visited July 2014
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Not what it used to be”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

When we first visited Houston back in 2002. We wanted to go somewhere where we had never been before. Fuddruckers was a very cool interesting experience different than what we are used to, and very good food. When we visited Galveston in July we went to Fuddruckers on the Strand and was not impressed. It was dead and unimpressive. The food was kind a blah. Maybe there is just to much competition for it to stand out like it used to.

Visited July 2014
Galveston, Texas
“Kid burger is quarter pound!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

I got the kid burger basket. Burger, bun, and all of the fixings were very good. They had a jalapeño cheese topping that I thought was tasty (right beside the ketchup and mustard). Btw had spicey mustard, which I prefer in addition to regular. You can add all of your fixins, which I stacked. I thought the burger was really very good fries were potato wedges and were ok. The chocolate chip cookie was also pretty good. That amount if food was great for me. Overall, I feel certain that I will revisit soon!

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Houston, Texas
“Most Unique Setting for Fuddruckers Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

The food was great as it usually is at all Fuddruckers but the building and atmosphere is what made it fun. It is in an historic building on Galveston's Strand and has three levels and was so different than any Fuddruckers I have visited. Had a wonderful time.

• Visited July 2014