“Fun, Fun, Fun” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #59 of 261 Restaurants in Galveston
Cuisines: Bar
“Fun, Fun, Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

Music was great & near our hotel. Walked home drunk instead of driving. Service was a little slow, but hey, it was Saturday night.

Visited June 2014

Chicago, Illinois
“A Great place hidden in plain view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

I didn't notice if there was a happy hour, but it didn't matter, as the prices were more than reasonable ($2.50 - 3.50 a beer). The place is not pretty, it is not for children, it is just a place to have a few beers and sit upstairs on the deck, enjoy the sun, and watch the waves on the Gulf. Its a great little place to spend an afternoon while you figure out what's next on your list of places to see/eat/visit. The atmosphere is totally laid-back, it had a local-vibe hang-out feel to it. We talked to some other people who were from 30 minutes up the road...and this is their favorite hangout. This place was skipped over by the college kids....thank you. My kind of Dive Bar... Period.

It is rather a small place, I guess the deck only has seats for 20 max, so do some scouting before committing.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Houston, Texas
“Your average biker bar”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

Located along the seawall in Galveston, this is a nice bar for people or car watching. The second story balcony is a great place to relax and enjoy some drinks, while listening to the local stories and music.

Visited February 2014
Galveston Island, Texas
“Great views from this locals spot.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

Watch the world go by at this local biker bar. Safe spot to watch the surf and cars go by on the seawall. Cash only but you can sit inside or out.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Frankston, Texas
“I enjoyed the hearing the locals views”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

I did not expect much after reading the reviews on this website but it was lots of fun. Every time I think of my two visits on our trip I laugh to myself. The location was great but it was nothing more than a place to buy a bottled beer (go during happy hour they are 2.50 instead of 3.50). The locals sat at the bar and complained about the tourists, this website would not allow me to type in real world language used by the bar crowd but it was colorfull and I thought it was very funny. It was a great place to watch people while they watched us. The help was nice and I always tipped as they handed me my bottled beer. If you enjoy people and have a sense of humor this place is the best!

• Visited March 2014