“Tasty Food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Houston, Texas
“Tasty Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Stopped here for lunch during the Art-ober Festival in Galveston. I ordered the Grilled Fish Tacos and my wifey got the Open Face Chicken Salad. The food was tasty, sodas were refillable and the prices were reasonable. Simple decor made it comfortable and relaxed. This place sits right next to a large hospital complex so you might want to get there early for your meal else I imagine it will be crowded.

• 4 of 5 stars Food

“Really Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

First time to visit Farley Girls. Started by two Sisters that cooked so good they opened an eating place. My husband and I had bought a Groupon, that's why we came.
I'd never heard of it before even though we go to Galveston all the time. So glad we did.
Only in business a year, it's closer to The Strand than the beach. Right by the Medical Center.
Serve breakfast and what I saw looked yummy. We both got sandwiches for lunch. Quite a varied menu. Mine was a bacon turkey avocado club. Very a Good! Hubby got a shrimp Po-Boy and loved it. Guy next to me got pulled pork. It looked very good and he said it was. Quite a few salad choices. Crowded when we got there but not a problem. A lot of seating with Indoor & outdoor seating. I'd say it got a cafe feel. Order at counter then seat yourself. There is a pay parking lot behind the restaurant & they validate your parking ticket, so free. Saw they open now for supper but can't comment since we had lunch.
If your interested, they had a banquet room upstairs and a private room for, say a bridal luncheon.
Definitely worth trying. We will be going again for sure!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Exactly what amazing comfort food is supposed to taste like!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Excellent food and value. The menu items are fantastic and their specials are even better. Best Gumbo ever!

Colorado
“Perfect for a nice lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

Loved this place!! Food was great. It came out pretty fast too. Even better they have a pretty good selection of wine by the bottle that is VERY reasonable. Highly recommend!!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
columbia
“Quality of food Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

I attended a luncheon with a large group. Initially thought the service might be lacking. I couldn't have been more wrong! I had the basa fish that was the best I've had in a restaurant. Don is to be commended for managing our group.