“Great Food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Galveston, Texas
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

The food is wonderful, the portions are large. Casual and reasonably priced. If you go at noon it is crowded but it moves fast. You order at the counter and pick up you food (they will help you if you need help). They have friendly staff that make sure you get a table and are helpful in every way. So even if you pick up your own food, you are not abandoned, help is there. They do have daily specials, and a brunch buffet on Saturday and Sunday. You will not be disappointed. I can't wait to go back. Parking lot on side of building, free with validation from restaurant.

• Visited July 2013

Dallas, Texas
“Good food and attentive service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Even though you order at the counter, several people went around to check on the diners. Food is good and reasonably priced. Convenient free parking (with validation) next to the restaurant.

Visited July 2013
Houston, Tx.
“Super beach alternative”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Being that I've eaten here now probably a good 20 times, I think it is safe to say I like this place A LOT. The Farley Girls are a friendly bunch. I've spoken to them both and they are a joy to talk to. I have a long history with the building that is now Farley Girls. I use to live on the island and this location has seen a few restaurants occupy the location. For me, it is nostalgic to return once again to this place after so many years. I'm semi-addicted to the Cobb salad. Best news - they are now open in the evenings. I tend to prefer to eat off the beachfront so this place, with great food is right up my alley!

• Visited July 2013
Bayou Vista, TX
“Food is great.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

My husband and I have had breakfast here twice and really enjoyed the food, atmosphere and friendly staff. Breakfast is a wee bit expensive, but lunch/ dinner items are very reasonably priced. I'm eager to stop by for lunch soon.

• Visited June 2013
Houston
“Fantastic little cafe near UTMB”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

We went to brunch at this little café in Galveston. Was this a surprise! The menu offering was anything from omelets, to various egg dishes, to waffles and pancakes. I had the eggs benedict which was absolutely delicious and my husband had the hangover helper. Our friends had the following the Belgian waffle, which was huge and BTW with eggs. All the food was very good. The owner got us a table while we were waiting to order our food. We also had mimosas to start out brunch which were really tasty. You do have to order at the counter and bring your food back to the table but we didn't mind this. They do bring your mimosas to the table. The café is now open for dinner which we would like to try. The staff was pleasant and the food is worth going back for.

• Visited June 2013