“Fabulous Fishing!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 52 Activities in Galveston
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Fully guided bay and offshore fishing charters out of Galveston, Tx. Captain Cody specializes in catching big fish close to shore. Call today for information on catching the biggest fish you have ever caught!
Seabrook, Texas
“Fabulous Fishing!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

Went out with Captain Cody thinking we would catch a few keepers and to my surprise I limited out on trout and caught a bunch of other fun fish to reel in. The boat was nicely kept and he always was ready to bait my line.
I also got my parents a trip with him and they had a blast catching the big red fish.
Good times with Captain Cody!!!

Visited September 2012

Seabrook, Texas
“Fantastic Guide!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

Ive been on multiple charters with Captain Cody over the past 10 years and every charter was a successful trip. I have fished with him anywhere from the bay to 50 miles offshore and we always come back with a cooler full of fish. Captain Cody is not only "our" guide but he has become a friend for life. Thanks again for making every trip so memorable.

Visited April 2013
Fort Worth
7 attraction reviews
“Want FISH...Cody is your man!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

Took the kids down for Spring Break & Capt Cody was all booked except for 1 afternoon slot towards the end of the week. Preferred a morning fish but took it anyway. It was just me & my 3 teenage boys for a four hour excursion. We ALL caught our limit within 2 hours!!!!! Cody will literally put you on the fish! We saw several excursions with other outfitters from multiple docks and other areas come back with very little. Cody cleaned and prepared all the fillets. Some of the best eating fish we have ever had. Cody is a real laid back guy and it was a pleasure being on his boat! There is a reason why all his rating are a 5!!!!!! He is that good!!!!!!

Visited March 2013
“Couldn't ask for better”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

Captain Cody was fantastic, me and my husband took our 4 kids on a bay fishing trip for spring break. We had a blast my kids were catching fish left and right and are still talking about how much fun it was.( even though my youngest got sea sick he still had a blast!) we are already planning our next trip with Captain Cody. You could ask for better he was great with the kids!

Toronto, Canada
“Great trip, great fish”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

My son and I spent a morning with Capt Cody last week. It was a blast. He took us right to the spot where the big Black Drum were and we caught some big ones. My son also caught a Lemon Shark. Cody is very professional, knows what he is doing and is very laid back and friendly. I recommend him highly.

Visited March 2013