Staff was indifferent, not rude just didn't care. Bed was comfortable. Room was clean, even the corners. Wi-Fi was slow if you could get on. A/C was very poor. It handled the May heat but won't make it in August. We had a balcony. The A/C vented out on the patio so that even with the wind blowing you couldn't sit out there. You are right across the street from the Gulf but this end doesn't have a beach. Would I stay here again? Yes. Is it a good value? Yes, they just need to train the staff and put in better A/C!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all-new La Quinta Inn and Suites Galveston is an attractive oceanfront hotel located just 3-miles West of downtown Galveston near several prominent attractions including, beaches, cruise ports, Bishop Palace, Moody Gardens, and Seawolf Park. Each well-equipped room features free high-speed Internet access, a microwave, and refrigerator. This La Quinta also offers a complimentary continental breakfast with hot waffles, fitness center, a Seasonal outdoor swimming pool, and heated whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LaQuinta, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Galveston Seawall West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Galveston Hotel Galveston
- La Quinta Hotel Galveston
- La Quinta Galveston
- Galveston La Quinta