We went to Galveston as a spur of the moment trip, I wish we would have at lwast booked a hotel this was the only hotel in galveston with rooms. Thus being said WE entered the room after having to walk through a mob of people outside our door, I pulled back the cover of our bed and a roach scurried under our pillows. We then entered the bathroom to find yet more buggies crawling around and once i closed the door I saw poop smeared on the back side of the bathroom door. I had then decided to sleep in my truck with my children that is how bad it was. Also I great view we paid for was a obstructed by a tree.
- Also Known As:
- Gaido`s Seaside Hotel
- Gaido`s Seaside Hotel Galveston
- Gaidos Seaside Inn Galveston
- Gaidos Seaside Galveston
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1947 our two-story hotel located in Galveston Texas, that sits right across from the beautiful Gulf of Mexico, has been a home away from home for everyone who comes to stay with us all year around. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Gaido's Seaside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.