This hotel really could use some work or updating. Reservation was made online and upon arrival, an extra $2 was charged for the inroom safe, even though we had no plans to use it. But it came with the room, so we had to pay it. Once in the room, we discovered there is no way to open the safe, no instructions.
Our room #312 is filled with mildew - on the ceiling in the bathroom, on the walls, the light fixtures, the pictures on the walls. The lights flicker, there is no light in the sitting area, the door will not lock without great force to close it.
The ice machine on our floor does not work. The vending machine takes exact change ONLY, but does not tell you how much items cost. 2 quarters got stuck in it. Went to a vending machine on another floor to get bottled water; after putting in $1, found out the water was empty and the only option was a soft drink.
The indoor pool is under construction, so we could not enjoy that.
The continental breakfast was ridiculous. The coffee had to be warmed in the microwave. The cereal was stale. The waffle area was a mess and the syrup bottle was empty.
When we returned to our room after a day in the sun, our room keys would not work and had to be re-programmed.
I should have turned around and walked out when I saw a bug crawling up the wall behind the guy at the front desk and he said, "that happens when the doors keep opening and closing." But my reservation was made online and was non-refundable. Thank goodness we are leaving tomorrow!
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.