The good thing...there's a bed. The bad thing....I really have no idea if its clean. I'm not one if these people that get grossed out by hotel rooms and what goes on in them but this place is pretty disgusting. The doors are rusted, there are gouge marks in the walls, when you turn off the AC unit it leaks water like a faucet for about 5 minutes, I can count the springs in the mattresses, and it doesn't look like some of the surfaces have been wiped down in a while. It's cheap.....but NOT a value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Americas Best Inn and Suites in Galveston, TX is located one block from the beautiful beaches on the Gulf of Mexico. We offer free parking for Cruise Line customers while you are on your cruise. The Crystal and Stewart Beach allow for tons of family fun. Our hotel offers 50 superior guest rooms and added guest amenities, like free high speed Internet access, for extra quality and convenience. Our two-story stucco building has an outdoor pool and outdoor corridors, which allows for at-door parking. We also have a Luby's restaurant in the same parking lot where you can cure your hungry appetite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Americas Best Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn And Suites
- Americas Best Value Hotel Galveston