Carpet was new and the bed was reasonably comfortable. Everything else was a lie or just did not work as advertised. Full Hot breakfast? What a joke, thank God for McDonalds. Free Wifi? Yep, if you stand next to the front desk in the Lobby. There are Safes in the room and the crooked management charges you a dollar a day extra for the safe., they just don't bother to tell you this until you check out. You have a lot of options in Galveston, DON'T Choose this one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Americas Best Inn and Suites in Galveston, TX is located one block from the beautiful beaches on the Gulf of Mexico. We offer free parking for Cruise Line customers while you are on your cruise. The Crystal and Stewart Beach allow for tons of family fun. Our hotel offers 50 superior guest rooms and added guest amenities, like free high speed Internet access, for extra quality and convenience. Our two-story stucco building has an outdoor pool and outdoor corridors, which allows for at-door parking. We also have a Luby's restaurant in the same parking lot where you can cure your hungry appetite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Americas Best Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn And Suites
- Americas Best Value Hotel Galveston