The first sign should have been when it's a pay up front kind of place for 2 nights and also the curry smell in the lobby. The tub & toilet were not cleaned, The dirt was gathered in the corner by the bathroom door. The hair dryer broke after trying to use it for 2 mins....complained to the front desk....up until we left it was never fixed. The so called "continental breakfast" tasted like it's been there for weeks...the best thing was the OJ. The sugar container was swollen & cracked like if it was previously wet. We eventually went to McDonalds to get something decent to eat. On the side of the hotel towards the pool, the wall was boarded up...not sure what took place there. This hotel does nothing to give that sense of cleanliness. Behind the beds seemed like they've never been vacuumed. I'm so happy I brought a sheet, blanket & pillows to use.......will never recommend this place
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Americas Best Inn and Suites in Galveston, TX is located one block from the beautiful beaches on the Gulf of Mexico. We offer free parking for Cruise Line customers while you are on your cruise. The Crystal and Stewart Beach allow for tons of family fun. Our hotel offers 50 superior guest rooms and added guest amenities, like free high speed Internet access, for extra quality and convenience. Our two-story stucco building has an outdoor pool and outdoor corridors, which allows for at-door parking. We also have a Luby's restaurant in the same parking lot where you can cure your hungry appetite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Americas Best Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Hotel Galveston
- Americas Best Value Inn And Suites