We stayed 08/15 - 18th....Room was VERY spacious, came with small fridge, micro-wave and flat screen tv. Free WIFI..cost of the room was $359 for nearly 4 days...where it would of cost us $650 for 2 days at the Holiday Inn Resort
There was a continental breakfast that had cereal, coffee, juices, milk, muffins and a machine that popped out pancakes (kids loved this). The area for the breakfast was very small (right next to the lobby)...so when it gets crowded, it gets VERY crowded.
This facility also has a pool, nice size, only issues we had were no bathrooms (you have to walk back to the Lobby, across the parking lot to use the bathroom)...and the pool could of used a little cleaning. Also there was some issue with the cardkey entry.
I loved the fact that it was close to everything and yet just far enough not to be so loud. This place is a really great place to get away with kids and pets. I had my mother and two kids ( ages 5 & 7) and we fit in the room with plenty of space for 2 more people. The only issue I had with the room was the noise above. You can hear people walking running above your head.
I did not see a fitness room, however, they do have a laundry room (which is not free). And free put-put, which is best to play when the sun has set some, as there is not shade.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- GALVESTON ISLAND ESCAPE FULL OF FAMILY FUN.The ideal choice for hotels near Schlitterbahn - Galveston.Could there be a better Galveston Texas hotel for family fun? Because it is located right next to Schlitterbahn Waterpark and Adjacent to Moody Gardens, the Inn at the Waterpark is among the best hotels in Galveston Texas for families.The Inn at the Waterpark is one of the more casual, carefree, laid-back and relaxing Gslveston Island hotels with a Family Friendly rates. Economy goes hand-in-hand with our Galveston hotel's comfort and convenience. You will find our front desk offers tickets for Moody Gardens and Schlitterbahn Waterpark.The fact that the Inn at the Waterpark is near Schlitterbahn Galveston and so near Moody Gardens is just the start. Other nearby attractions will keep the family busy for a week of vacation, or a weekend getaway. There's the fabulous Moody Gardens Golf Course, billed as the premier public course in Texas. You'll love the Lone Star Flight Museum right across from Schlitterbahn Waterpark, not to mention the 32 miles of sandy beaches of Galveston Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick and Odigeo so you can book your Inn at the Waterpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Waterpark Hotel Galveston
- Hotel At The Waterpark
- Waterpark Galveston
- Waterpark Hotel
- At The Waterpark Galveston
- Inn At The Waterpark Galveston
- Inn Waterpark Galveston Tx