First off, book your room at Econo Lodge through www. Galveston.com. They offer you a much better rate than the actual website. I recently stayed there for 4 nights at $38.95 a night booked through Galveston.com! That was a great rate for a "spur of the moment" beach trip..Checking in, the young lady at the front desk let me look at rooms before I chose one to stay in. She was awesome and just wanted me to be happy! I wanted to stay in one that had windows that opened and also faced the ocean. By the way, rooms 201 and 301 are great rooms with an awesome view of the ocean. There are lot's of rooms that don't have these windows, and I don't think I would like that at all..The windows "made" the room for me! I also thought the giant bed was very comfortable. I usually don't sleep well in hotel beds, but I did in this one! The room was very clean.. I liked the fact that the fridge (in all the rooms) kept my water and wine icy cold! The pool was also crystal clean. I didn't have the free breakfast that they offer because I wasn't up that early, but from what I saw, it was better than most that I've seen. The location of this hotel could not be better. Also got a great wireless connection for my laptop! I think the closer to the office that you get, the better the connection. (rooms 201 and 301 are right above the office)..
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Galveston Hotel Galveston
- Travelodge Galveston Hotel
- Econo Lodge Galveston
- Galveston Econo Lodge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pets allowed for a fee charged per day ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Travelodge Galveston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.