“Breathing Problem” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Galveston

Save Saved
You added Super 8 Galveston to your Saves list
Super 8 Galveston
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2825 1/2 B 61st Street, 61st Street & Seawall, Galveston, Galveston Island, TX 77551-2002   |
Ranked #31 of 49 Hotels in Galveston
Irving, Texas
“Breathing Problem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

The air conditioning was putting out an order and it was making my grandson nose run as well as mine. I went to the desk and the attended came to the room to check it out. So he turned it off and bought us a fan it helped a lot. The next morning I went too see if they had a room for me to move too. I was amazed at the room. It had hard wood floors, and immediately I could feel the difference with my breathing which made our stay more enjoyable. We have stayed in the same motel for the past 8 years and it get better every year.

Gannie

Room Tip: On the front if possible.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

The staff were all very polite and helpful
The location was great you can walk to any thing you could want dining shopping the beach etc.
The room was clean when we arrived and recleaned daily light breakfast was nice

• Stayed March 2013
Stratford
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

The room was clean but the bed was uncomfortable. The staff was not friendly or willing to give any information on where to eat or what to see. They informed me that they had a map I could buy for $3.50. The ice machine was broken and I was told to walk over to the Baymont Motel if I needed ice. I spend a lot of time in motels but have to say this was probably the worst customer service I have received in a while. Not very satisfied.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Conroe
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

The hotel wasn't a bad hotel. Staff was great, and the room was very clean, but the decor of the room was very spartan, and the age of the building showed through. The room was a King Suite...but I really didn't feel like I got the value of a suite for my money. This room $15-20 cheaper would be more in line with what the room gave me.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Galveston? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Galveston

Address: 2825 1/2 B 61st Street, 61st Street & Seawall, Galveston, Galveston Island, TX 77551-2002
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #31 of 49 Hotels in Galveston
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Galveston 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Super 8 Galveston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Galveston Hotel Galveston
Super Eight Galveston
Galveston Super 8
Galveston Super Eight

If you own or manage Super 8 Galveston, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.