Stayed here for 3 nights with family. Overall clean but we did have a broken tile, mini fridge that didnt seem cold enough and the bathtub didn't drain very well. Not a huge problem except when we got back from the beach and the tub got pretty filthy but staff cleaned it the next day. Walls a paper thin to the point where I knew what the folks in the next room were watching on tv and could follow the conversation they were having. It you are a business traveler, stay at the Galvez; if you are taking the kids on vacation, this place will do. Though the walks were thin, everything was quiet at night. Breakfast was also geared to the kids with sugary cereal, waffles and muffins/pastries. If you want something healthy, go elsewhere. Here you get what you pay far- a free breakfast. Also at one end of the Seawall but everything in Galveston us a 10 min drive and parking is not a problem. Staff was very friendly though. Overall not bad. Didn't go to galveston to hang out in a hotel room. Good enough for how we used it: to clean up, relax a bit and sleep.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Seawall Inn & Suites By The Beach Hotel
- Best Western Plus Seawall Inn & Suites By The Beach Hotel Galveston
- Best Western Plus Seawall Inn And Suites By The Beach
- Comfort Inn Stewart Beach
- Comfort Inn Galveston
- Galveston Comfort Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Best Western, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Seawall Inn & Suites by the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.