“Love this place” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Seawall Inn & Suites by the Beach

Save Saved
You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Seawall Inn & Suites by the Beach to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Seawall Inn & Suites by the Beach
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   102 Seawall Boulevard, Galveston, Galveston Island, TX 77550 (Formerly Comfort Inn & Suites Stewart Beach)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #9 of 49 hotels in Galveston
“Love this place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

Im from Houston Texas vacationing on Galveston Texas at this location. As soon as I walked in, I was greeted by a wonderful staff. As I enter the facility I noticed it was very clean and the staff all had smiles on there faces and made me feel comfortable. I'm here at home now I wish I was in my suite though I really would recommend This place to anyone here In Houston Texas or in the anywhere around the world thanks for a great stay

• Stayed May 2013
Bijal M, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Seawall Inn & Suites by the Beach, responded to this review, September 11, 2013

215 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

I was very impressed with this hotel for the cleanliness and friendly staff at an affordable rate! I reserved through best western website 2 hotel rooms. When we arrived, the hotel was very close to Stewart beach. I would not recommend walking to the beach but it is close enough, if you needed to. My 2 rooms were booked next to each. Which was a big deal as I had attempted to stay at other hotels booked through hotels. Com and Hotwire and did not receive this need. I would definitely go back here again!

• Stayed June 2013

Vancouver, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

I stayed here for three nights for a wedding as it seemed to offer the best value for the strip. Price was lower than most places on Seawall and it included hot breakfast.

The room was nicely appointed - no complaints there. Unfortunately, my A/C had a leak, so the floor was soaking and had a funny smell when we arrived. Also, housekeeping had missed our room. We asked them to look into it while we went out for dinner, and they put towels on the floor. The next day they came to clean it while we were out, but when we returned, the room had an awful toxix smell. I asked to change rooms, and they accommodated my immediately.

The beds were comfortable and I slept well. The internet and breakfast was free. Unfortunately, the breakfast was not as good as what I've had in other Best Westerns. I was a little disappointed by it. The pool is also very small. We did not bother trying it, but went swimming at the hotels of relatives staying nearby.

Overall, it's a nice, clean hotel that offers decent value for the money. It's conveniently located and well priced.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Barrie, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Spotless well maintained, friendly staff. Nice rooms, super fast Internet. I have to say these guys have their act together. If you spend as many nights in hotels as I do you see the good, the bad and the ugly and this place impressed me.

• Stayed May 2013

Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We landed at the Best Western without a reservation for 5 nights and we were accommodated on the room charge. Staff was exceedingly helpful and responsive to our needs. The location is very central. It is a good place to stay for value and convenience.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Bijal M, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Seawall Inn & Suites by the Beach, responded to this review, May 17, 2014
Thank you staying with us. We are happy to know your enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again very soon.

BJ
Houston, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

Front desk customer service was the best! Ranisha and Cynthia were so helpful and friendly. The only problems with the room were the cable TV that was not working good at all and the double beds were a little bigger than twin beds. The location was good and the grounds were very pretty and well maintained.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Center, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

We spent the night there for a family vacation. It was GREAT! The staff were extremely friendly, made me not want to leave!! I liked it because the hotel was very easy to get in and out of the driveway and my son had a great time on the elevator :) I already have recommended this hotel and will continue to in the future. Can't wait to go back and visit again!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

BJ

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Seawall Inn & Suites by the Beach? Share your experiences!