My wife and I stayed here one night before getting on the our Disney Cruise. The hotel was very clean and nicely decorated. When we checked in the lady at the front desk was very helpful and nice. When we got up to our room and I turned on the A/C. After five minutes of being on the a/c unit started to make a very loud grinding sound. I turn it off and on to see if the sound would stop. It did not. I called the front desk to complain and the woman who answered said she would just change our room. Which I was fine with. The new room was down the hall and the a/c seem to be working properly. We left the room to eat and when we came back the room was still the same temperature when we left. My wife an decided not to call the front desk and just went to bed. At around 11:00pm my wife and I were awakned by a loud sound from the room above us. We tried going back to sleep but the sound came from children running around the room and jumping of there bed. The floors in this hotel seem very old. When you walk around the floors creak and make a hollow sound. When eventually called the desk and they they sent some to talk to the people above. The running and jumping stopped for about 2 minutes and resumed. At that point I called the front desk again and they canged our rooms. The rest of the night went without incident and we checked out in the morning to catch our cruise.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Seawall Inn & Suites By The Beach Hotel Galveston
- Best Western Plus Seawall Inn And Suites By The Beach
- Best Western Plus Seawall Inn & Suites By The Beach Hotel
- Comfort Inn Stewart Beach
- Comfort Inn Galveston
- Galveston Comfort Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Priceline, Olotels, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Seawall Inn & Suites by the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.