Staying here in the off season and the price is only $48 a night. I choose this property because it's at the east of Seawall Blvd and away from the main rush of people but easy to get to all of the attractions. The renovated rooms are very nice and updated, clean with high ceilings which makes the room feel bigger. Nice workout area and pool. The breakfast is compatable to other continental breakfast bars at other hotels. My first night here, the people in the room next to mine were very loud and noisy. The night time manager took care of the issue and those people were gone the next day thankfully. My one negative is that the hot water does not get hot enough for my taste but overall it was a great place to stay for 3 nights.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Seawall Inn And Suites By The Beach
- Best Western Plus Seawall Inn & Suites By The Beach Hotel
- Best Western Plus Seawall Inn & Suites By The Beach Hotel Galveston
- Comfort Inn Stewart Beach
- Comfort Inn Galveston
- Galveston Comfort Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Seawall Inn & Suites by the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.