“Very very creative” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Landmarks/ Points of Interest, Landmarks
5 attraction reviews
“Very very creative”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

Nice way to spend time puttering through Galveston, my favorite sculpture is the wizard of oz tree!
Be careful you will be driving through residential neighborhoods!

Visited June 2014

Evans, Ga
41 attraction reviews
“Some very pretty sculptures”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

This is interesting tour. It is not easy to follow, and not all the sculptures are viewable from the side walk. We also got into some areas that I did not feel very safe walking in. One home we had to pass had their Pit Bull tied up onto their front porch. The dog was barking and lunging at people as they passed, to the point he had pulled some of the wooden post lose from the front porch. We did not do the entire tour, but felt we had seen the best ones. I think the tour where you can ride in the electric bus with a tour guide would be more informative, but I am no sure if the cost of that tour is worth what you would be seeing. As I commented earlier, some of the carvings are not easily seen. This is not something I would recommend.

Visited June 2014
Coulee Dam, Washington
6 attraction reviews
“Oak tree sculptures”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

These were so interesting to see how, even after being devastated by Hurricane Ike, they were able to make art out of the trunks of the Oak trees. These will serve as reminders of the spirit of recovery of the community.

7 attraction reviews
“Get a map and GO!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

These were fascinating to my kids...and who am I kidding-to me and my husband too! We got a map online and just did a scavenger hunt of sorts, and looked at each one of them. The great dane is our very favorite. His story was so sweet! Be very careful when you are driving on those streets downtown! Stop signs and one way streets will trip you up!

Houston, Texas
5 attraction reviews
“Beautiful Sculptures”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

Great job in decorating the sculptures, you get a map, and drive around Galveston looking for them. Really enjoyed finding them!