“Perfect lunch stop for a veggie” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #53 of 263 Restaurants in Galveston
Cuisines: American
Yorkshire
“Perfect lunch stop for a veggie”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

It's not always east to find good veggie food in the states and certainly not good healthy options but Mcalisters more than fitted the bill. The dollar cookies were also delicious. Would certainly eat there again.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Houston, Texas
“unhelpful staff, food allergy sufferers beware!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

I was excited because I have food allergies and this place was rated on an allergen site as being knowledgeable and helpful with food allergies, so was looking forward to a good meal. This is a counter service place, so we headed to the cashier and I asked about my allergies, I should have just walked away after the cashier looked at me blankly and said she didn't have any idea what I was talking about. But I preserved and asked for the manager or someone else who might have an idea. She disappeared and came back to tell me what the manager said, no manager showed up to help. So, I went on this and ordered what was supposed to be "safe". Everyone at this restaurant that worked there had a scowl on their face!! We took our number and sat down, the food was delivered, I again asked if the food was free of the allergens I'm allergic to, I got a shrug. I took two bites of the food and my mouth started itching so I didn't eat anymore. A person (maybe the manager) with a scowl on her face came over and asked me why I wasn't eating the food, and I explained about my allergy and they just turned around and left!! That was it, I dumped the food out in the garbage and we left.

Visited December 2013
Madison, Wisconsin, United States
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

This is like a panera bread deli except they have great loaded baked potatoes. Deserts look very good. Wide variety of food. Music was loud.

Plano, Texas
“Always love this deli and this one is no different. Great sandwiches and soup.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

Try the chicken and dumplings and the New Yorker sandwich. Both are really good. This Deli is right across from the beach, so has a great view of the ocean.

Visited December 2013
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
“Great food, perfect sized plates!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

Order your meal at the counter and seat yourself either in the spacious restaurant or on the terrace. Friendly staff will bring your food shortly. The prices were very good and the menu is huge.

Visited October 2013