This hotel is extremely expensive for what it is. Yes, it is near a lot of other places (convenience), but no rooms face the beach. I have stayed at nearby places that are much cheaper and not advertised as "beachfront". The staff is friendly, the "breakfast" was ok. I was surprised there wasn't more noise from other rooms at night. A big plus, they let you park your car there when away on a cruise.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Beachfront Hotel Galveston
- Best Western Beachfront Hotel
- Best Western Galveston
- Galveston Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect location right on the Seawall at 59th Street, at the beach on the Gulf of Mexico! Free internet, free breakfast, great big outdoor pool in the sun, tons of restaurants nearby, including Tortuga's and McDonald's next door. Free cruise parking. Beautiful garden, great rooms with microfridges, everything you need, why pay more? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Red Roof Inn, BookIt.com, Tingo, Priceline, HotelsClick, Otel, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Red Roof Inn Galveston - Beachfront/Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.