on Saturday 5/4/2013 my family and I took a weekend trip to Galvestion and made Beachfront Plams Hotel our Hotel of choice. The hotel itself is very nice on the ouside, the front desk employees were great. The room was comfortable, the pool was a hit with our children. My mom loved the continental breakfast. We did have a few issue that arised while we were there, but the manager Adam took care of them and was just above and beyond what a hotel manager should be. Thanks Beachfront Palms Hotel we will be back.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Beachfront Hotel Galveston
- Best Western Beachfront Hotel
- Best Western Galveston
- Galveston Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect location right on the Seawall at 59th Street, at the beach on the Gulf of Mexico! Free internet, free breakfast, great big outdoor pool in the sun, tons of restaurants nearby, including Tortuga's and McDonald's next door. Free cruise parking. Beautiful garden, great rooms with microfridges, everything you need, why pay more? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Beachfront Palms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.