I am a platinum Best Western customer who unfortunately vacationed at this substandard motel a couple of times with my husband. This motel is NO LONGER within the Best Western family, which is why the name has been CHANGED. Best Western standards were not met & upheld, therefore this haphazardly managed company was off-loaded. Of the numerous horrors my husband and I experienced with this establishment, were being placed in a room with broken lights, toilet & bed!!, vomit on the bed skirt, dirty fridge, girls at the front desk flirting with my husband, and ultimately, the rear part of my expensive SUV being keyed: I guess due to legitimate, yet polite, verbal scrutiny and opposition to all of the problems, which made the vacation hell.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Beachfront Hotel Galveston
- Best Western Beachfront Hotel
- Best Western Galveston
- Galveston Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect location right on the Seawall at 59th Street, at the beach on the Gulf of Mexico! Free internet, free breakfast, great big outdoor pool in the sun, tons of restaurants nearby, including Tortuga's and McDonald's next door. Free cruise parking. Beautiful garden, great rooms with microfridges, everything you need, why pay more? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Olotels, EasyToBook, Otel, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Beachfront Palms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.