We stayed for 2 nights in January for my birthday. The room was very clean and comfortable, and it was easy access to the Seawall and walking on the beach. There was a wide selection of breakfast foods, and the cappucino in the lobby was a plus! The back elevator was broken, but we were able to use the front elevator, and walk to our room. The king sized bed was very comfortable, and we had a great view of the ocean from our window. Overall, it was a pleasant experience and we will be back!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Beachfront Hotel Galveston
- Best Western Beachfront Hotel
- Best Western Galveston
- Galveston Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect location right on the Seawall at 59th Street, at the beach on the Gulf of Mexico! Free internet, free breakfast, great big outdoor pool in the sun, tons of restaurants nearby, including Tortuga's and McDonald's next door. Free cruise parking. Beautiful garden, great rooms with microfridges, everything you need, why pay more? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Olotels, Otel, EasyToBook, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Venere, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Beachfront Palms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.